Promoting Multi-Stakeholder Contributions to International Cooperation on Sustainable Solutions for Aquaculture Development in South-East Asia — EURASTIP, is a three-year Coordination and Support Action, funded through the EU Horizon 2020 programme, and developed in response to the EU call “reinforcing international cooperation on sustainable aquaculture production with countries from South East Asia” (H2020 SFS-24-2016). EURASTiP will provide a structured basis for multi-stakeholder dialogue in the aquaculture community, within South East Asia and between South East Asia and the EU.To maximise collaboration and strategic partnerships, EURASTiP will implement FUNDED Exchange Programmes between Europe and SE Asia in the field of sustainable aquaculture for three different types of stakeholders: educators, researchers and industry stakeholders. The overall aim of each of the three Exchange Programmes is to develop strategic partnerships, increase collaboration and learn from each other.
EURASTIP engages in an equal opportunities and diversity policy and encourages everyone to apply regardless of race, age and gender.
List of eligible countries
The industry internships focus on the facilitation of new business opportunities & industrial partnerships between European & SE Asian companies.
The educators capacity building exchange programme focuses on knowledge exchange and training provision to build strategic partnerships between European and SE Asian educator institutes for future bilateral cooperation. Each of these exchanges must propose a novel dimension to be piloted (e.g. innovative teaching method, new material, collaborative approach) to ensure an innovation aspect. Each exchange will be required to contribute to a blog/Vlog during the exchange so that other actors can follow progress and engage a wider audience.
THIS CALL IS NOW CLOSED!
between 05 March 2019 and 30 April 2019 !
THIS CALL IS NOW CLOSED !
between 19 November 2018 and 27th January 2019!
CHECKLIST of documents needed to complete an online application
Info sheet of the exchange programme type you are interested in: educators, research or industry – the info sheets outline all details and required information to be completed (online) and submitted (additional documents)
Additional document to be submitted along with the online information:
• Recent CV (pdf)
• General description/ info sheet of the organisation you are working at (pdf)
• Signed Exchange Agreement between both the host and the sending institute (scan)
• Letter of Support from host organisation (in addition to the signed Exchange Agreement above, EURASTiP requires a Letter of Support written by the host organisation which details their objectives and expected outcomes)
• Signed mutual Confidential Disclosure Agreement if applicable (not obligatory) (pdf)
• Proof of membership of Aqua-tnet, ASEAN-FEN, EATiP or MiP if applicable (an email stating membership is sufficient) (scan)
• Signed EURASTiP Exchange Programme – Data Processing Consent Form (pdf)
Failure to provide all the necessary documents disqualifies the applicant and the application will not be taken into consideration for selection.
IMPORTANT DATES AND NOTES:
• Opening applications third call: 20 November 2018
• Closing applications third call: 27 January 2019
• Notification of selection: early March 2019
• Exchange period: mid-March 2019 – 30 August 2019.
Click here for the EURASTiP Exchange Programme – Data Management Policy
This Call is now closed !
Open between June 18th 2018 and September 30th 2018 !
This Call is now closed !
The documents below contain the necessary information related to the Application:
EURASTiP Exchange Timeline
Round Table Meeting
APA17 (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
1st Exchange Call open
Annoucement SOUTH-EAST ASIA
ASEAN-FEN IFS 2017
2nd Exchange Call open
3rd Exchange Call open
Stakeholder Needs Workshop
AQUA 2018 (Montpellier, France)
- GHENT UNIVERSITY
- University of Stirling
- Wageningen University
- INVE Aquaculture